Bring the Best of Both Worlds Together: Tips and Tricks for Creating the Perfect Outdoor Room!
The image below is a great example of how this outdoor space can be a direct extension of your existing home. Having removable cushions can be a great option to avoid damage from changing weather. This also will allow you to keep the base of your furniture for an extended length of time, but update the cushion fabric as the seasons change, style changes, or it wears out.
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)