There are virtually endless ways to make your walls stand out. Funky wallpaper, high-gloss lacquer walls or patterned paints are just a few examples. One thing I’ve noticed trending is watercolor walls! Have you ever seen one? They’re gorgeous, if not a little flamboyant, but they certainly are a conversation starter. Let’s take a look at some of the most beautiful examples I’ve come across on the web:
You’ll notice that a lot of the furniture has simple colors and clean lines. You could mix it up with a bold color or pattern, just be sure not to overdo it. If you take a look at the image immediately above you’ll see how great the small patterned pillows look with the wall. Sometimes all it takes is trying something out to see if you’ll like it.
So what do you think? Would you ever put a watercolor wall in your home? If so, what room? Whatever you do when you’re designing, remember to design the life you love!
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (13)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)