While Social Clubs have been around for hundreds of years, they are making a bold comeback. They’re quite popular on the coasts, like New York and LA, but I’m currently designing one called The Other Room in Minneapolis and am super excited about it! Like sophisticated bars, these social clubs are exclusive, oftentimes even requiring an interview process.
Their swanky décor and fascinating histories makes the interior design of these social clubs quite intriguing. Here are some fun trends I’ve noticed while designing one:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)