Color combinations this year are just about as stunning as they get! And now that I’m aware of them I’m seeing them in nature and fashion as well as in magazine pages and houses all over. These are three of the hottest color combinations of 2015:
Chartreuse + Lavender
This is the most muted and neutral palette of this year’s color combination trends. It evokes a refreshing springtime effect with its eye-catching contrast, while simultaneously putting you at ease. You can choose a high saturation and vibrant version of these colors or stick to a more pastel style. Either way, chartreuse and lavender look great together!
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)