Eclectic accessories are some of the most fun items found in any home. They truly reveal who the owner is and give you a little insight into their lives. When decorating with eclectic accessories, start with items that give you a happy memory! Whether it be a tchotchke passed down to you from your grandmother, a classic piece of literature or an obscure flea market find from your travels, eclectic accessories really give your home some personal character.
Perhaps the best thing about eclectic accessories (besides the stories they tell) is that they can be mixed and matched, and because they are such strong pieces they don’t even need to go with the décor around them – they are a piece of their own! I did some searching and found a bunch of amazing accessories I’d love to put in my home. These should give you a little idea of what I mean by bringing personality inside with some fun eclectic pieces.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)