The best way to light the outside of your home really depends on where your home is located. If it’s an urban house, there likely aren’t a ton of trees and nearby streetlights are almost an inevitability. If your house is in the suburbs, however, that’s another story! There will typically be trees nearby, if not surrounding the house, and you’re likely to have some sort of a backyard. Because of the differences, some lighting concepts go better for one over the other.
Let’s take a closer look at exterior lighting ideas for the suburban home:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)