Creating Happy Spaces with Tiffany Hanken
Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands how the right space can impact happiness and she’s letting her clients in on the secret.
An interview by Tina Jepson
Tiffany Hanken of Tiffany Hanken Design, an interior design firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has one main goal: to help her clients design a life they love. Using her 15 years of expertise and a lifelong passion for transforming spaces to make her and those around her happy, Tiffany is now a force in the design world. She’s changing spaces and improving lives through her creative design approach.
At a young age, I was intrigued by how spaces impacted lifestyle and the happiness that comes from being surrounded by things you love – Tiffany explained to House Tipster.
Today, she’s transforming homes by designing spaces that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Her favorite part of the design process is putting the final touches, but she’s involved in so much more than that.
To read the rest of the article, please visit Housetipster.
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)