Twin Cities Parade of Homes
THD is currently featured on the Artisan Home Tour, an elite, luxury home showcase offering visitors a peek into the best the Twin Cities has to offer. THD’s work is highlighted throughout every room in the home.
What is the Artisan Home Tour?
A ticketed, scattered-site tour of dozens of high-end Artisan Homes located across the Twin Cities. These luxurious residences have met the minimum standards for price and finish level to participate in the tour. New homes and newly remodeled homes are offered on the tour. Our interior design project, home #3 on Tonka Bay is featured on this year’s 10th annual Artisan Home Tour 2023.
About 4901 Manitou Road
This description of home #3 is from Artisanhometour.org.
- “Clean lines throughout the home offer the modern aesthetic the homeowners wanted to achieve, while dark, rich colors and textures add warmth.
- Wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling windows on both levels create unobstructed sight lines of Lake Minnetonka.
- The living room seamlessly flows into the dining area and kitchen, highlighting an open floor plan conducive to hosting.
- Cambria countertops and fireplace surrounds throughout the home not only look luxurious but are durable and easy to maintain.
- Convenience is on full display in the lake room, a main-level space outfitted with a banquette and shower for the homeowners and their guests to rinse off between swimming in the lake and spending time in the sauna.
- In the primary suite, an ensuite bathroom — with his-and-hers vanities and a freestanding tub — acts as a divider between the bedroom and expansive walk-in closet. But the most impressive feature is the private deck that gives the homeowners a quiet spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine.
- Heated floors across the main level, primary bath, and three-car garage are a must for Minnesota’s cold winters.
- On the porch, retractable Phantom Screens and an outdoor kitchen — complete with a grill — maximize al fresco dining and entertainment opportunities.
- An office, home gym, and kids’ bonus room above the garage round out living spaces for work and play.”
THD Project Perspective
We’ve embedded an Instagram post from our account so you can see some of the behind-the-scenes at this impressive home.
Our own personal walk-through of the house is hosted on YouTube. See my point of view on our interior design work on this home in the video below.
About the Artisan Home Tour
The Artisan Home Tour 2023 is available for tour on the following dates between the hours of 12 pm (noon) to 6 pm.
- June 9-11
- June 16-18
- June 23-25
If you’ve ever wondered what’s behind the doors of the most exquisite homes in the Twin Cities? The Artisan Home Tour is your chance to step inside homes designed and constructed by the region’s most exceptional builders and remodelers. These artisans create incredible residences that blend artistic vision with unmatched craftsmanship.
Who presents the Artisan Home Tour?
Housing First Minnesota, presenter of the Parade of HomesSM and Remodelers Showcase®. The Artisan Home Tour runs for three long weekends in June and in October. The Fall Tour will be October 6-22, 2023. Homes are open Fridays through Sundays from noon to 6:00 p.m. New Artisan Homes are open all three weekends; remodeled Artisan Homes are open the final weekend only.
What Does the Artisan Home Tour Cost?
Generally speaking $30 for tour tickets which you can buy online. You can find them for $25 each through Holiday Stationstores and Bachman’s. You can also visit select homes individually for $5 payable at the home tour of your choice.
Where is the home THD did Interior Design For?
Contact Tiffany Hanken Design
THD • Tiffany Hanken Design is a premier interior design firm based in Minneapolis. We do interior design work all over the nation and have worked globally. We also offer next-generation VR previsualization services for architectural home design.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation about your project.