Wet Bar 101 for Men
When it comes to wet bars for men, there are a handful of staples that every bar must include. Here’s a look at some of the necessities:
I think the number one most important part of a man’s wet bar is his whiskey decanter. As you can see below, there is an array of gorgeous options to choose from.
From whiskey glasses to beer steins, be sure you’ve got the proper glassware to serve your buddies. Here are some classics:
Whether you’re going to use the mixer to chill your drink or to mix together a cocktail, it’s a wet bar must-have.
Cocktails aren’t complete without some ice, so you’ve got to have an ice bucket on your wet bar. What’s fun about these is that they can be classic, like the leather one below, or crazy, like the skull one. The possibilities are endless!
Here are some of the classiest, coolest manly wet bars out there. Let these inspire you when creating your bar!
What am I missing? Is there something else you think a man’s wet bar must have? Let’s hear in the comments below!
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)