We all know that tiling can be a lot of fun, especially if you allow yourself to be a little adventurous. Tiles come in all sorts of colors, textures and shapes and can completely transform floors and walls. One trend I’m seeing popping up right now is vertical tiles! Generally these tiles are fairly basic, but turning them vertically makes them unique and makes the walls appear much taller.
So what do you think? Would you ever put vertical tiles on one of your walls? Do any of you already have vertical tiles?
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)