We all know that tiling can be a lot of fun, especially if you allow yourself to be a little adventurous. Tiles come in all sorts of colors, textures and shapes and can completely transform floors and walls. One trend I’m seeing popping up right now is vertical tiles! Generally these tiles are fairly basic, but turning them vertically makes them unique and makes the walls appear much taller.
So what do you think? Would you ever put vertical tiles on one of your walls? Do any of you already have vertical tiles?
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)