Urban & Table Top Gardens
I have the honor to work with a client who’s patio overlooks a stunning view of Lake Calhoun and Minneapolis’ Downtown skyline.
We are in the process of creating an urban garden that is both beautiful and functional.
Here are some of the photos of our inspiration and the work in progress. We will add more photos of this project. We creatively turned a bird bath into a prairie inspired rock garden with succulent plants.
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)