Urban & Table Top Gardens
I have the honor to work with a client who’s patio overlooks a stunning view of Lake Calhoun and Minneapolis’ Downtown skyline.
We are in the process of creating an urban garden that is both beautiful and functional.
Here are some of the photos of our inspiration and the work in progress. We will add more photos of this project. We creatively turned a bird bath into a prairie inspired rock garden with succulent plants.
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)