Turn your Bachelor pad into the perfect setting for a Romantic Dinner: Tips and Tricks for transforming you space quickly!
Making dinner reservations can not only be hectic but sometimes pretty expensive. Have you ever considered hosting your Valentine’s Day date at home? Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Why not surprise your date by transforming your space temporarily and staying in for the evening.
Step 1: If you aren’t a neat freak or a little behind on cleaning, clean up your place and get rid of any clutter. Do not underestimate having a clean space when you are entertaining. This will remove any distractions and really allow your date to focus on the amazing dinner you are about to have set up.
Step 2: If you don’t have dimmers to adjust the lighting, lamps and candles are great for creating mood lighting or a warm romantic atmosphere. Pretend your place is temporarily a classy restaurant. Most restaurants use lower lighting as well which usually makes people feel more relaxed. Layering different types of lighting that complement each other can be helpful as well. The images below show how you can accomplish this.
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)