Upholstered walls are a really fun way to add depth to a room while making it dramatic, serene and quiet. My favorite rooms in the house for upholstered walls are the dining room, the bedroom and the library (or office – whatever you call it!) Better Homes and Gardens has some good information on how to tackle this DIY project, which you should definitely check out if this is something you’re interested in doing.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at how lovely upholstered walls can look in the dining room, bedroom and library:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)