Spring is finally here! I am so excited to be able to spend time outside and, most importantly, to entertain! Outdoor dinner soirees are so much fun and really get people ready for summer. But what is an outdoor dinner without a perfect centerpiece? Flowers are always in vogue during the summertime, but get creative with fresh produce and unusual vases like teapots, soup cans and crates.
Here are 10 centerpieces for a summertime dinner soiree that really caught my eye:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)