Each year Pantone forecasts the color trends for the following year. Since fall is rapidly approaching it is already time to start looking at what to expect next year for color.
Here’s a Pantone report with nine different color schemes that we’ll all be seeing in homes next year. Each of the color combinations in the report are great, but I want to focus on the one called Serendipity (seen below). As you can see in the image, serendipity translates to “a pleasant surprise” or “a happy accident,” and the mixing of these colors has a serendipitous effect.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)