Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 Ultra Violet It’s that time again when the Pantone Color Institute (a consulting service within Pantone that forecasts global color trends and advises companies on color in brand identity and product development) selects the Pantone color of the year. Working in interior design, I’m often never surprised by their choice –
The Pantone Color Green Across Europe As an Interior Designer, I am constantly looking for inspiration in my life – everywhere that I go. This year’s selection for Pantone’s Color of the Year was a shocker to some people. But like many of those that work in the design industry, the color “Green” was an
And the Pantone Color of the Year is… Each year Pantone decides what the official color of the following year will be. Now, December is not yet upon us when the official word is not released however, we follow suit with some other industry best guesses at what it will be. But first, let’s take a
We all know that whatever Pantone declares is the color of the year goes. For 2014, Pantone says Radiant Orchid 18-3224 will be the color (2013 was Emerald 17-5641).
If you Google Radiant Orchid you’ll be flooded with this beautiful color filling fashion, accessories, interior and more. Let this blog post be an inspiration for incorporating the next hottest color into your life!
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)