Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands how the right space can impact happiness and she’s letting her clients in on the secret. An interview by Tina Jepson Tiffany Hanken of Tiffany Hanken Design, an interior design firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has one main goal: to help her clients design a life they love. Using her
And the Pantone Color of the Year is… Each year Pantone decides what the official color of the following year will be. Now, December is not yet upon us when the official word is not released however, we follow suit with some other industry best guesses at what it will be. But first, let’s take a
Breathe new life into your home this spring! Refresh Your Space. As you consider the task to refresh your space, it may be difficult to know where to put your dollars and get the most “bang for your buck.” With a little creative thinking and by following the ‘Three R’s,’ (refurbish, repaint, recycle), you can
- Published in Uncategorized
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)