When you are planning a home remodeling project for your Minneapolis home, you may have plans to replace built-in features like the flooring, light fixtures, cabinetry, cabinets, and more. A general contractor may assist you with these aspects of a remodeling project, but you’ll also need to decorate the space after the construction aspect of the project has been completed.
Working with a trusted interior designer, such as one working with Tiffany Hanken Design, can help you give your revamped space the beautiful look you desire. Here are some steps that you can take to ensure that you get the most out of your experiences with an interior designer.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)