Today’s post is a tribute to my friends Beth and Nick, who are having a baby but are waiting until the child is born to find out its sex! In order to prepare for the arrival of the baby they still need to make a nursery, but it has to be gender-neutral. Gender-neutral color schemes don’t have to be boring, though! If you mix up textures, patterns and hues, you can have a perfectly adorable gender-neutral nursery without being dull. Here are some fun ways to do that:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)