Today’s post is a tribute to my friends Beth and Nick, who are having a baby but are waiting until the child is born to find out its sex! In order to prepare for the arrival of the baby they still need to make a nursery, but it has to be gender-neutral. Gender-neutral color schemes don’t have to be boring, though! If you mix up textures, patterns and hues, you can have a perfectly adorable gender-neutral nursery without being dull. Here are some fun ways to do that:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)