Like I said in my first 2015 pattern trend post (http://tiffanyhankendesign.com/2015-pattern-trend-watch/), next year is going to be a treat for the eyes! Tribal, aquatic and microscopic prints made the list on that post. This time around I’m talking about watercolor, floral and high definition nature prints. They are all colorful and they blend together magnificently. As you’ll see in the coming images, some of the floral pieces are also watercolor; some of the high definition nature patterns are floral; and some of the watercolor pieces are of nature!
These patterns can be used on walls, pillows, paintings, bedspreads, furniture and much, much more. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)