Back in April I blogged about how to use masculine colors in a feminine way. This week I’m reversing it and blogging about bringing feminine colors into a man’s home. Colors like pink, purple, turquoise and gold are more often found in women’s homes than men’s, but there’s no reason men can’t utilize these gorgeous colors too!
I browsed Pinterest and many interior design websites to bring to you a collection of these colors in ways I think men might like.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)