Being an interior designer, I absolutely love to see dull spaces and pieces of furniture be transformed into something beautiful. DIY projects are fun, inexpensive and generally pretty easy, especially with dressers. I collected some great before and after photos from Pinterest to show you just how fabulous you can make a drab dresser. Note the paint jobs – bright colors are very in right now! Be sure to click on the images to be taken to the website the images are from, each of which describe the transformation process.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)