Being an interior designer, I absolutely love to see dull spaces and pieces of furniture be transformed into something beautiful. DIY projects are fun, inexpensive and generally pretty easy, especially with dressers. I collected some great before and after photos from Pinterest to show you just how fabulous you can make a drab dresser. Note the paint jobs – bright colors are very in right now! Be sure to click on the images to be taken to the website the images are from, each of which describe the transformation process.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)