Spring is finally here! I am so excited to be able to spend time outside and, most importantly, to entertain! Outdoor dinner soirees are so much fun and really get people ready for summer. But what is an outdoor dinner without a perfect centerpiece? Flowers are always in vogue during the summertime, but get creative with fresh produce and unusual vases like teapots, soup cans and crates.
Here are 10 centerpieces for a summertime dinner soiree that really caught my eye:
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)