Whether you have a New Year’s resolution you’re committed to following or you want to do a remodeling project, January is the absolute best time to take on a big change like this. Here are three big reasons to consider starting something new next month:
1. Designing Takes Time
The designing and planning process take much longer than many anticipate, so if you start working on something now you might be looking to start your project come spring. If that’s the case, you can execute and potentially finish your project and potentially be entertaining by summer or far. It depends on the size of the project, of course, but it’s important to carve out ample time! Renovations and home projects are a big deal and you don’t want to rush, so if you plan to entertain in the warmer months, January is the perfect time to take on a project.
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)