When renovating a space, walls usually get all the attention. Sometimes you’ll apply a beautiful wallpaper to them; sometimes they’ll get a nice lacquer; other times walls can turn into a museum of art. But what about the ceilings? There are so many beautiful, creative ceiling treatments that often get overlooked. For this week’s article I’m reminding you of other fun options for a big renovation!
Molding Details/Updated Coffered
- Published in Uncategorized
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)