Color combinations this year are just about as stunning as they get! And now that I’m aware of them I’m seeing them in nature and fashion as well as in magazine pages and houses all over. These are three of the hottest color combinations of 2015:
Chartreuse + Lavender
This is the most muted and neutral palette of this year’s color combination trends. It evokes a refreshing springtime effect with its eye-catching contrast, while simultaneously putting you at ease. You can choose a high saturation and vibrant version of these colors or stick to a more pastel style. Either way, chartreuse and lavender look great together!
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)