One of my favorite ways to accessorize a home is with plants. Big ones, small ones, scented plants or aesthetically pleasing ones – they are a great way to bring some life into your home.
Not only are plants nice to look at, but there are countless health benefits to having them around, too! For example, aloe has air-cleaning capabilities and can be used on the skin, while lavender smells incredible and helps you sleep! Plant variations are countless, but I’ve collected some of my favorites from around the internet for a little inspiration if you’re looking to add some greenery to your home, all of which are easy to care for!
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)