Summer Style: How to Transform the Outdoor Space with Great Furniture
Summer is right around the corner! That means barbeques and lots of outdoor entertaining. A great outdoor space is another way to showcase your style and create a seamless living space to your home. Whether you desire an extravagant outdoor retreat or a budget-friendly update, we’ll show you how you can easily transform it from drab to fab. We offer great tips that complement any style.
If you’re drawn to more of a classic and conservative look, the traditional 5-piece set made of aluminum is a great idea. The set is low maintenance and rust, weather and UV resistant. You can add a flower arrangement or other center piece when entertaining. The finish allows you to easily change the seat cushions when you want a new look.
|Courtesy of castaluminumpatiofurniture.org|
|Courtesy of Lonny Magazine.com|
|Courtesy of purecontemporary.blogs.com|
|Courtesy of chairs and furniture.com|
|Courtesy of interiorfamilydecorating.com|
The ideas are endless. Creating an inviting outdoor space is just another way to showcase your signature style.
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)