Staircases come in all shapes, sizes, colors and even uses! Some are practical – with built-in shelving or space-saving features – while others are simply to give off a grandiose first-impression. Whether they’re decorative or useful, staircases are a major talking point. Let’s take a look at some of the various kinds!
Whether they have built-in cupboards, shelves or drawers, functional stairways are another great way to utilize space. And they can be beautiful too!
Extravagant & Grandiose
Here’s where staircases get fun. Common themes are curved staircases and ones that split at the top. They really give off a vibe of beauty and elegance!
What is the staircase like in your home? Have you ever seen any great space efficient, functional or extravagant staircases? I’d love to hear about them!
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)