Staircases come in all shapes, sizes, colors and even uses! Some are practical – with built-in shelving or space-saving features – while others are simply to give off a grandiose first-impression. Whether they’re decorative or useful, staircases are a major talking point. Let’s take a look at some of the various kinds!
Whether they have built-in cupboards, shelves or drawers, functional stairways are another great way to utilize space. And they can be beautiful too!
Extravagant & Grandiose
Here’s where staircases get fun. Common themes are curved staircases and ones that split at the top. They really give off a vibe of beauty and elegance!
What is the staircase like in your home? Have you ever seen any great space efficient, functional or extravagant staircases? I’d love to hear about them!
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)