I created a statement wall in my loft by using two bold paint colors and a simple paint treatment. The whole process was created in one afternoon. Here are a few photos that demonstrate how effortless style can be when you take risks in your wall color choices.
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)