Inspiring Restaurant Spaces
Some of the most unique, inspiring spaces I’ve seen have been restaurants around the world. While browsing creative restaurant designs I noticed some pretty cool trends! Whether you have a restaurant of your own to decorate or would just like to be inspired by some beautiful spaces, these are some fun restaurants to look at.
This may not be the most practical type of seating, but it is certainly unique! I love the look and feel of swinging chairs and I think sitting in one would make dining a fun experience. I’ve also seen these in outdoor bars!
There’s nothing quite like natural light, especially considering most restaurants are dark. The two photos above are so inviting with the open spaces, high ceilings and natural light.
This kind of seating is popping up in breweries and restaurants alike. What’s great about oversized tables like these is that groups of people sit together whether they came together or not. It’s a nice way to spend a meal!
Large Light Fixtures
I love these oversized light fixtures! Not because they provide any more light than a simple one, but because they make a big statement in a great way. Plus, there are so many different directions to take this.
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (11)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)