How to Add High Style to Your Family Photographs With Materials in Your Home
I love hanging photographs of my family in my home and office.
I also find myself asking my clients for special photographs to hang in their spaces; as personal photographs adds instant impact and emotional connection.
Here are a few inside designer tricks to add high style to frames with items you may have in your home. This project will take less than five minutes.
I have created a grouping of sailing photos taken over 40 years and backed the images with vintage lake maps. You can also create continuity to a group of unrelated images by using the same backing material.
It is very easy to be inspired with this simple project. I liked the pattern on this shopping bag and cut it to fit this frame.
I like the pattern and shine of this shopping bag.
This image is backed by a piece of fabric.
This image is backed by a piece of wallpaper.
This image is backed by a piece of sandpaper.
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)