Get the Look: Classic 1900s Home
The new millennium has brought about plenty of amazing trends, technologies and accessories. But there’s something so enticing about the early 1900s! Perhaps it’s the timeless pieces that fit in modern homes, or maybe it’s the sophistication and detail. Whatever it is, I love it! You can give your home a 1900s feel by bringing in one or many staples from the era. Here are some pieces that are totally the turn of the century:
Rustic Shelving and Antiques
This rustic look gives the shelving the appearance of old age, but it’s likely just distressed! Get some paint and sandpaper and you can get that look easily. Then fill it with some antiques like those above.
If you’re trying to go for a classic look from the 1900s, remember that a couple pieces go a long way. There’s no need to do a total house revamp! Plus, I love the look of antique and modern mixed, so let your creativity drive you! You might be surprised at how great your home will look.
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (13)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)