Fall is such a fun season to decorate for! From colors to prints to finishes, fall certainly has a style that works with it. Here are some trends I’m seeing for the fall 2013 season:
Like brass, anything and everything leopard print goes. Here are some fun examples:
Lacquer walls, floors and furniture are super trendy for this time of year, no matter the color.
Whatever the shade, whatever the object, green is so fall.
This is a really fun trend that I’d love to see more of. Hopefully once people realize it’s great for fall they’ll hop on board!
As you can see, trends for fall really run the gamut! Leopard, glossy finish, textured walls – whatever it is you can incorporate into your home this fall, let loose! And, as always, please share what you’ve done!
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- More Shiplap Please! There’s no doubt tha...
- Bar Stools Have Taken Over Interior Design Bar ...
- Post-Fire Home Remodel in Florida – Secti...