Don’t have the budget for all new furniture: Places to look for amazing furniture finds on a dime!
You may be surprised to find out that you can get a lot of great deals on furniture, or even find furniture for next to nothing through a large variety of resources. We’ll highlight a few sources that are very accessible.
Craigslist isn’t just for finding a job or your next place to live. While you may spend a little time sorting through the wide variety of furniture and pricing available, there are some amazing pieces. The dresser shown below is a pretty substantial piece of furniture that was purchased on Craigslist for only $50.
Just keep in mind, that measuring your space and the furniture in consideration is important to ensure it will fit. You also want to make sure you check the condition of the upholstery to ensure that it is clean.
Once you find your furniture, it may need a facelift. Read on to last week’s post to find some inspiration to transform your furniture. Design the life you love!
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)