Do-It-Yourself Elegant Granite Entertaining Platter
This project came to me while shopping for granite counter tops for one of my clients. While I was deciding on color and texture, I asked the store owner if I could buy a few granite remnants to help me make my choice. The store owner was very generous and told me I could just have the remnants. ( I am not sure this would be the case for all stores. I had made a very large purchase the week before- other store will sell pieces for under $20.)
After my client and I decided on the granite for their home, I had two lovely pieces of granite to put to good D-I-Y use.
I decide to make entertaining platters with the remnants.
This project’s cost was under $10. I purchased craft glass glue and four rubber stoppers from Michael’s Craft Store. I recommend putting the glue on the bottom of the stopper and then hold the stopper in place on the underside of the granite for a minute.
Photography By: Keith McKenna
One Response to “Do-It-Yourself Elegant Granite Entertaining Platter”
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)