Diamond in the rough: Have a piece of old furniture you are thinking of throwing out? Give it new life with these tips and tricks!
Maybe you have an old piece of furniture sitting in storage, maybe a family member or friend just got rid of a set and gave it to you but it doesn’t really go with anything in your place. Whether it is extremely dated or just not your style, there are a lot of different ways to revive a piece of furniture.
Here is an example of a basic dresser that was painted and had O’verlays applied to it. O’verlays are a great inexpensive product that you can apply to many different types of furniture that instantly add some unique style and personality to your furniture.
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)