Could your Kitchen Design be affecting your eating habits in 2012?
There are many different factors in our environment that affect the way we live. Just like a well-designed office has been proven to increase employee productivity, the design of our kitchen may also affect our behavior when it comes to our eating habits. We have come up with a few strategies in kitchen design that could affect or change these habits.
|Image Courtesy of http://www.socketsite.com/|
|Image Courtesy of http://homesdesigns.net/|
|Image Courtesy of http://www.cococozy.com|
|Image Courtesy of http://www.sikamo.com|
|Image Courtesy of http://www.interiordesignsworld.com|
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)