Color Blocking: Spring and Summer Trends
We’ve seen it on the runaways, clothing racks and make-up counters. “Color blocking.” It’s the hottest trend of the year that involves the mix of solid colors in daring ways. Similar to mixing prints, the method combines two or more colors that include bright, complimentary and contrasting shades. Orange, green, yellow, and blue are some of the most popular combinations. If you’re daring enough to wear the combos, then you may find that the same mix will provide an artistic twist in your home as well.
Courtesy of Designernotes.modwalls.com
Courtesy of cococozy.com
Courtesy of cocoonhome.com
Color blocking is a fabulous way to add a modern twist when the trend is kept simple and chic. Remember to have fun and don’t be afraid!
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)