Clothing Boutique- Uptown, Minneapolis
The clothing boutique called upon Opulent Interiors’ design style to prepare for a re-grand opening celebration, complete with a full reggae band.
There were many challenges with this project. One of the biggest challenges was time constrains; we needed to work during non store hours.
We creatively and very strategically spent a small budget on projects that would create a large impact. We took inspiration from the stores’ business card and implemented the logo throughout the boutique.
I am very pleased with the large custom sign as I feel it amplifies the stores style aesthetic.
The Boutique owner and I recently spoke and he mentioned he has seen a noticeable increase in his sales since the re-design.
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)