Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN Bittersweet home renovation… This project was a labor of love for me. You just don’t know what the end result will be or what you may encounter while taking on rehab project with an older home. But, when the project is approached with the eye of an
Post-Fire Home Remodel in Florida – Section 1 This blog series is very personal for me as it involves my family. I spent my childhood growing up in Prescott, Wisconsin where my mom and dad owned a hobby farm. Ahh, the carefree days… In my parents’ retirement, the decided to sell this hobby farm and
If you’ve been following along with my blog you’ve learned that there are a plethora of great ways to add some drama to a room or a party without going over the top. Today I’m taking the same concept but applying it to the exterior of your home. For the most part, houses are painted
- Published in Exteriors
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)