Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN Bittersweet home renovation… This project was a labor of love for me. You just don’t know what the end result will be or what you may encounter while taking on rehab project with an older home. But, when the project is approached with the eye of an
Your bedroom is your Sanctuary. It is the essence of your home and your livelihood. Upon entering the Master Bedroom, you should be instantly transformed to place of heavenly whispers and comfort – swooned with delight. It should be a place of zen and balance to you, and comfort and warmth to your guests. Getting good
It’s great to have a beautiful bedroom, but the most time you spend in the bedroom is sleeping, so it should be designed to help you sleep! I love all kinds of colors in the bedroom but I find that a calming shade of blue is very conducive to a relaxing sleep. Here are 10
- Published in Bedrooms
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Update your kitchen. Brighten the entire home. ...
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (12)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (86)