A Very Merry Black & White Christmas
Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! I know many of you start decorating for Christmas shortly after Thanksgiving so I thought this week I’d share ideas for a fun way to decorate for the next holiday: classy black and white! Not only is black and white always in style, but if you leave your Christmas décor up until after New Year’s, it will fit flawlessly.
I rounded up some beautiful ways to incorporate this color combo into your Christmas décor, from ornaments to table settings to stockings. Here are some of the best:
If you weren’t convinced black and white could be nice for Christmas, I bet you are now! What do you think – would you ever use these two colors instead of the traditional red and green for this classic holiday?
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)