5 tips to freshen up your Kitchen and Bath
The summer is in full swing and the weather is gorgeous, yet you feel like your kitchen and bathroom could use a little TLC. Here are some great tips to get your spaces show ready for any last minute soirees that may pop up!
1. Fresh coat of paint or new wallcovering
This is the easiest and most inexpensive way to change a space that is feeling drab or tiresome. Dare to be different and add a bit of drama! You will be surprised at how the right color in a space can brighten your everyday life.
2. Change out existing hardware on kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanity.
The hardware is the jewelry of the space. Base your choice on the style you want the room to embrace. Have fun with your decision — it’s just hardware!
3. New lighting and faucet fixtures
With the ever-changing trends and invocations in lighting and fixtures it’s hard to stay on top of it, yet great lighting and fixtures can bedazzle the best of us.
4. New Accessories
This can range from new towels and a mirror in the bathroom – to new rugs and a wine rack in your kitchen. Accessories are what make a space feel like a home, show off your style!
This kitchen above is Gwyneth Paltrow’s and Chris Martin’s in their new $10.5 million dollar home.
5. A deep cleaning!
Whether you hire someone to take care of this or do it yourself, there is nothing better for a drab space than a deep cleaning of all surfaces, nooks, and crannies.
I hope these tips turn your kitchen and bath into the most fabulous spaces in your home!
Design the life you love.
2 Responses to “5 tips to freshen up your Kitchen and Bath”
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)