A proper lighting fixture really sets the tone for a room, and it can serve as the focal point for any space in the house. One of my favorite interior design trends right now is sculptural lighting. These unique fixtures are a mix of function (they are lights, right?) and art, with their beautiful bold shapes, unexpected combinations of materials and, sometimes, their immense size.
Sculptural lightings can range from the rough industrial look, with dark brass and bare bulbs, to elegant pieces that look more like statues than lighting. Sculptural lighting knows no limits, but here are 10 pieces I love. I hope they inspire you as much as they did me!
- Published in Uncategorized
- Interior designer Tiffany Hanken understands ho...
- Interior Design: The Process The end-to-end pro...
- Coastal Design Ideas have always been popular, ...
- The Kitchen Backsplash; Your Home’s Focal...
- Home Renovation at 1311 Toledo Avenue North, Mi...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (10)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- DIY (1)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (8)
- Kitchens (7)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (2)
- Porches (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (1)
- Uncategorized (85)