I love creating environments for my clients to enjoy year round. I particularly, like these images of the condo space I designed that welcome Autumn’s colors and crisp air. This condo’s interior design transitions easily by simply adding seasonal accessories. The warm textured pillows and throw suggest that the home owner relax on the sofa
- Published in Interiors
I created a statement wall in my loft by using two bold paint colors and a simple paint treatment. The whole process was created in one afternoon. Here are a few photos that demonstrate how effortless style can be when you take risks in your wall color choices. I also layered a lot of textures
- Published in Uncategorized
- Costly Home Improvement Mistakes to avoid…...
- Regardless the size of your house, the bedroom ...
- The Old Italian Terrazzo Flooring Trend is Maki...
- A true story about neutral paint colors So you&...
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 – 18-3838 ...
- Aperitif Lounges – European Style (1)
- Bars & Entertaining (2)
- Bathrooms (4)
- Bedrooms (4)
- Before & After (2)
- Blog (16)
- Coastal Inspiration (1)
- Contributor Articles (1)
- DIY (2)
- Exteriors (3)
- Interiors (9)
- Kitchens (8)
- Minneapolis Look Book (1)
- Outdoor Living (2)
- Pantone Color of the Year (3)
- Porches (1)
- Renaissance (1)
- The Interior Design Process (1)
- Tips & Tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (86)